2022 Key Results
- 63% year-over-year growth
- 54 new & expanded customer relationships
- 700,000+ total appraisals estimates written
- 150,000+ specialty vehicle estimates written
- $3.1 billion in claims payments
- 131 new Snapsheet employees
- Millions of automated tasks, workflows, & processes
“Snapsheet delivered another fantastic year of operational performance with growth north of 60% – two years in a row,” Snapsheet CEO Brad Weisberg said. “We’re proud of the 50+ new & expanded customers we supported in 2022 and are thrilled to pass more than 3 million claims appraisals written.”
2022 Notable Highlights
- Together we accomplished strategic milestones including:
- Snapsheet named to Sønr’s Top 100 Insurtechs, compilation of leading insurtechs from around the world who are reshaping insurance.
- CB Insights recognized Snapsheet in Fintech 250, a global list of the 250 most promising private fintech companies. Snapsheet was 1 of only 25 insurtechs honored with this distinction.
- Built-In recognized Snapsheet as one of the top fully remote companies, having proudly created a highly engaged & productive remote-friendly atmosphere.
- FEI Chicago names Susan Sell, a finalist for their Small Private Company, 2022 CFO of the Year Award.
- Honored to be named a 2022 CityLIGHTS finalist at 1871 Chicago’s Momentum Awards, recognizing growth stage companies who are “serious competitors in the marketplace.”
- Snapsheet proudly works with 7 of the Top 10 P&C insurers in the US, along with top MGAs, Insurtechs, TPAs, and self-insureds
2023 Strategic Outlook
Inflation remains high and insurers are expected to face continued challenges in 2023, which suggest the industry prioritize solutions saving time and money, while improving the customer experience.
Incumbent carriers have an opportunity to deliver customer value by integrating partnerships with technology providers to streamline and automate claims processes. It’s time for providers to collaborate, design, and deliver a suite of solutions with incumbents. Snapsheet’s ongoing innovation, development, and powerful APIs allow us to drive effective partnerships and desired outcomes.
Snapsheet is positioned to provide tech-forward solutions to improve the customer and adjuster experience. Customers demand seamless digital claims experiences and Snapsheet delivers with our claims management software, virtual appraisals solutions, and payment distribution; automating millions of interactions, processes, and workflows.
“The future is strong at Snapsheet. We’ll keep driving forward in 2023, anticipating our best year yet, as we offer customers and partners a differentiated claims experience focused around improved efficiencies, claims outcomes, and customer experiences”, said Weisberg.
Snapsheet started the virtual appraisals revolution & is a leader in claims management software, enabling claims organizations to deliver seamless customer experiences. Snapsheet was built on claims innovation, having deployed the fastest digital auto insurance claims process in the U.S.
Snapsheet works with over 140 customers, including many large insurance carriers, TPAs, MGAs & insurtechs. We simplify claims, streamline appraisals & scale payments with insurance technology for the modern world.
Learn more about Snapsheet here.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/snapsheet-sets-new-claims-standards-with-2022-results-301733938.html